RIFC - Rhode Island Film Collaborative - Independent Films and Filmmakers in RI



Filmaking Through Community

 


Sunday, March 16, 2008

Acting Opportunity Sent To Us By Sherry Brown At RISCA

"My name is Sabrina Young and I am senior in Film/Video at RISD currently developing my senior thesis. I am looking for a black woman between the ages of 50-60 to play a southern mother in a very intimate piece about the communications and miscommunications between mothers and daughters. I am looking for a time commitment of March 22-30th, 9am-5pm, and possibly some weekends to re-shoot if necessary. The entire script is only 17 pages, at roughly a page a minute.

I can be emailed at syoung@risd.edu or contacted at 401-497-5492. I look forward to hearing from any available actresses. Thank you."

This is not an RIFC Production.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home