RIFC - Rhode Island Film Collaborative - Independent Films and Filmmakers in RI



Filmaking Through Community

 


Monday, January 7, 2008

Another Request from Justin Sulham:

In the event that you haven't already heard, I'm shooting a documentary on health and fitness, and how it can make for a better lifestyle in the lives of others. The film is called Without Limits (formerly Maxxed Out)!

Things are flowing smoothly with this film, WAAF (a rock radio station in Boston) is considering support for the film, as is Tap Out clothing! Golds Gym has supported my efforts in getting this thing done! Amazing things for the New Year are coming together!!!

If you, or a friend or loved one has a story to tell related to health and fitness, email me at acsaproductions@gmail.com, or see my myspace page at www.myspace.com/justinsulhamfilms.

I'm also looking for crew to help with the filming, (see contact info above) we have most of what we need but I am very interested in bringing new faces on board, my last shoot was a success, as was the one before that, this will be no different!!!

Looking forward to hearing from you, and wishing you all a safe and happy New Year!!!

This is not an RIFC Event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home