RIFC - Rhode Island Film Collaborative - Independent Films and Filmmakers in RI



Filmaking Through Community

 


Friday, December 18, 2009

FILMMAKER NEEDS HOSPITAL SETTING:

This is Andrew Louis Marnik and I am currently in production of "Cold Brother," a 20-min short drama bring shot in and around Rhode Island.
I was curious to know if you guys have had any luck filming inside hospitals?
*
I have one scene that takes place in a patient's room that would be isolated, we wouldn't have to worry about HIPPA violations, etc. I just really need the bed and want to see a hallway through the doorway.
*
I've called many area hospitals and have gotten nowhere (even colleges to see if we can use their infirmaries).
Does anyone know of any smaller hospitals or a location that could accomodate that? I have a very very small budget, but would be willing to make a donation to the hospital's charity of choice if need be.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew Louis Marnik
401.497.6617
Director, Cold Brother
PLEASE SEND RESPONSES TO: coldbrothermovie@gmail.com

This is not an RIFC Production

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home