RIFC - Rhode Island Film Collaborative - Independent Films and Filmmakers in RI



Filmaking Through Community

 


Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Call for Films: Past Boston 48 Entries for Boston Film Night

From KEVIN ANDERTON:
Hey BFN fans. I've designated four spots at Boston Film Night specifically to promote shorts made during the 48hr Film Project. So far I've gotten one entry. I'd rather not reassign those spots so I'm asking people who have made a 48hr film to submit them.

If you've made one in the last two years or know someone who has made one, the application to submit (Or to see more info) is at: www.bostonfilmnight.com.

Right now I'm restricting entries to the Boston 48hr project but that might change depending on the number of entries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home