RIFC - Rhode Island Film Collaborative - Independent Films and Filmmakers in RI



Filmaking Through Community

 


Sunday, January 25, 2009

Actors Needed for AUDITIONS

From Keith Brown, URI Film PROF.

Tuesday, February 3rd at 6pm.
Fine Arts Center at URI.

Please contact me directly at kbro@etal.uri.edu.
I will be holding an Open Casting Call at the University of Rhode Island for the students in my advanced film production classes on Tuesday, February 3rd at 6pm.
Please email me a head shot and resume and be prepared with a monologue.
We will keep the head shots and resumes on-file for students to pull from when they are casting for their individual projects. Feel free to email me with any questions. (Keith Brown - Instructor of Film Production/URI). Once I get your email, I will forward you specific directions and my contact information.
This is not an RIFC Production

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home