RIFC - Rhode Island Film Collaborative - Independent Films and Filmmakers in RI



Filmaking Through Community

 


Friday, January 11, 2008

The Official Creative Television of Rhode Island on You Tube

This comes from RIFC Member, Dennis: (CR8TVofRI@aol.com)

Once I build this new channel, it will be the official Creative Television of Rhode Island channel on YouTube. (NON-PROFIT)

CTRI will have more flexibility to seek donations, but It still can only handle small files. We have always stood out at www.ctri.org because I put hour-long video programs on that site as early as 2003.

I'm really going to need some web site development help soon. We have quite a bit of assets.....including, www.ctri-webstation.org and ctri-webstation.com.....which I haven't put anything on.

It's a shame that few people can imagine how much CTRI has of Rhode Island life at the end of the 20th century. The tapes will be rendered useless, simply by deterioration by time.

If you have any ideas to save them....sing out......when we meet....... I'm looking at Friday, January 11, at The Blues Cafe if it's open, if not, I'll make it easy on myself...Billy Goode's Give me feedback on this and what time.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to YOU ALL !!!
CTRI - 25 in 2008 - Let's get Ready to Celebrate!!!
Dennis

(This is not an RIFC Production)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home