RIFC - Rhode Island Film Collaborative - Independent Films and Filmmakers in RI



Filmaking Through Community

 


Monday, March 26, 2007

Wednesdays - preformance opportunity info from Chach.

Hello everyone, as you might know I've been doing alot of film work the past few months and feel it's time to get back to my roots! Every wednesday starting March 21st I will be hosting a first come first serve open mic night. The show will start at 9 pm.
I am welcoming comics and musicians throughout the area. Pending upon the attendance everyone will have at least 15 min, If that's too much time for someone NO WORRIES! Do 5 min if u want I don't care! More time for me and others! I have done these shows before and have had good followings! Once the word is out, I will have featured acts and work on ways to pay people even if it's passing around a bucket! The address is 529 Warwick Ave (EDDIES) at the corner of Warwick Ave and Post RD. Please forward to your peeps! If you plan on coming but can't get there early drop me a line and we can work something out! That doesn't mean you can have a good slot every week and not have to be there for the other performances!! The number of people you bring in determines how much stage time you get! Bring an instrument or bag of jokes!
Thanks, CHACH
This is not an RIFC Production

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home