RIFC - Rhode Island Film Collaborative - Independent Films and Filmmakers in RI



Filmaking Through Community

 


Monday, October 13, 2008

Actress Needed for Halloween Event

This comes from: Linda Dwyer

I am in need of an actress for my Halloween Evening event, obviously between the hours of 8-midnight. She will not need to speak. Her role will be as a “ghost bride”. Looking for someone between the ages of say 21 – 35, I have a wedding dress for their use which is about a size 6-8 but if they have their own costume that would be great. The person only needs to wander through the crowd periodically and then participate in a “wedding ceremony” at midnight, again no speaking role. I have Mark Aubrey playing the ghost groom. Let me know if you need additional information.


(This is not an RIFC Production)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home