RIFC - Rhode Island Film Collaborative - Independent Films and Filmmakers in RI



Filmaking Through Community

 


Thursday, July 12, 2007

"This Actually Happens" has gotten into the RIIFC!

This comes to us from Dave Splinter:

Hello everybody! Some great news if you weren't aware - "This Actually Happens" has gotten into the Rhode Island International Film Festival! Congratulations to everyone - I know they were very impressed with the film and I can't wait to invite you all to the premier! (They haven't provided a day and time yet.) Additionally, final color correction, 3d surround sound processing and more is 95% complete and after that the DVD will be made. Once again, I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone - you're all awesome! Please give a call - my cell is 508-558-9588!

All my best,
Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home