RIFC - Rhode Island Film Collaborative - Independent Films and Filmmakers in RI



Filmaking Through Community

 


Wednesday, July 11, 2007

These folks made it to Spielberg's On The Lot!

Congratulations - Director Jason Vescera and Actress Erin Webb (who has a role in the upcoming RIFC / Pinch Hit Production, Green Grass) debuts in Vescera's short film.
PLEASE GO VOTE NOW! http://www.thelot.com/films/42525

Log onto Steven Spielberg's FOX TV show On The Lot to view Erin's screen debut in the short film In The Yard & to vote for Jason's film.

A Note From Jason:
Hi everyone with RIFC. I had made this 3 minute short for the internetcontest of On the Lot. Please vote now! The rules for the contest were to write, shoot, and edit a 3 minute or less short, within 5 days. I shot it in wide screen, the color and resolution came out great, but the version I had uploaded for the deadline to Fox was not compressed properly- my human era.
I will post a better version after this week when the contest is over, but I need you to vote for the one on the on the lot website now!
THANK YOU!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home