RIFC - Rhode Island Film Collaborative - Independent Films and Filmmakers in RI



Filmaking Through Community

 


Sunday, July 29, 2007

Equipment for Sale

This comes to us from Brandon Massey:

I know this isn't Ebay, but I thought I'd let folks know that I'm selling some of my equipment.

Basically,

a Sony HDR-FX1 owned for less than 6 months, with everything it comes with
Camcorder Carrying Case
SunPak 7500 Tripod
Accurian Portable, widescreen DVD player (for monitor) and case
Lenmar Mach1 Battery Charger with Interchangeable face plates (for diff. batteries)
Sony NP-F970 six hour Battery for HDR-FX1
UV Filter (Already mounted on camera)

Giving it up for $3200.00 if anybody's interested.

Later,

Brandon Massey
brizky1@yahoo.com
401-699-6750

This is not an RIFC Production.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home