RIFC - Rhode Island Film Collaborative - Independent Films and Filmmakers in RI



Filmaking Through Community

 


Monday, June 25, 2007

Mary Paolino Requests Support in Verizon's Commercial Contest

I just filmed the role of the guidance counselor in "Green Grass" and would like to ask for the support of RIFC's many members in my quest to make the finals in Verizon's commercial contest. I made up a commercial "off the top of my head", which can be viewed at http://www.befamouswithfios.com/. If people click on "most viewed", my picture willcome up. The location varies day to day based on my votes; I have shortblack hair and I'm wearing a black and white dress. If you touch thebottom right corner of the pic with the cursor it will say, "MaryP./Providence". I'd appreciate it if those voting would be kind enough to rate me as a "5". You're allowed to vote once per day/per each e-mail address(work andhome).Thanks so much for your support!-

Mary Paolino

This is not an RIFC event.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Mary!

June 29, 2007 at 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home