RIFC - Rhode Island Film Collaborative - Independent Films and Filmmakers in RI



Filmaking Through Community

 


Thursday, November 13, 2008

Head Shot Specials for Rhode Island

From Kristen Pierson:

I'm offering a HUGE discount to RIFC friends on my studio packages and on-location packages! Great for any couples, actors, or actresses in need of new pics!

-Book 2 or more people for same day shoot and SAVE!

Currently offering special on-location head shot portraits for $100.
$10 off for 2 or more people at same location.

Studio head shots (multiple backdrops) also available for $175.
$25 off for 2 or more people booking together.

I'm only offering this for locations in RI. Additional locations or travel will add to price. For all my out of state friends, if you can come to RI, you'll get some great head shots for a great price. If you're interested or have any questions, give me a call or contact me for more info. Credit cards also accepted.

Thanks,

Kristen Pierson
Contact me at:
401.580.3220
www.kristenpierson.com
(This is not an RIFC Production)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home