RIFC - Rhode Island Film Collaborative - Independent Films and Filmmakers in RI



Filmaking Through Community

 


Wednesday, March 28, 2007

CALLING ALL PRO-WAKEBOARDERS & WAKESKATERS:>>

If you are a pro-wakeboarder/skater or are in any way affiliated with the>pro-wakeboarding/skating community, I need your help.>>I just got off the phone with a hedge fund/investor/production company out>in Los Angeles. They read the script, have over one million dollars to >invest, and want to finance my wakeboarding film, "In the Wake" in full.>>They need only two things from me:>>a) a distribution deal, which is already in place to a large degree (VAS>Sports, and Gateno Films for South American theatrical), and>>b) letters of intent from every pro-wakeboarder/skater and>wakeboarding/skating company that is on board with this production. This>is where you come in!>>If you want to see this film happen, please type up a 'letter of intent'>on your letterhead, or company letterhead, that says the following:>>'LETTER OF INTENT:>>To Whom It May Concern:>>I (your name here) look very much forward to participating in the filming>of Monroe Mann and Loco Dawn's feature-film currently entitled, In the>Wake, shooting in Orlando, Florida. I would be pleased to assist the film>in any way I can, whether it's as a stunt rider, a cameo actor, or even>simply helping out with publicity and marketing of the film during>production and once publicly available. Of course, details will be worked>out at a later date, but for now, I pledge my support to the film, and look>forward to helping to make it happen.>>Sincerely,>>Your Name Here>Your Credentials (i.e. which competitions you've won, titles, sponsors,>etc)'>>Be SURE to sign it.>>Please send it to:>>Monroe Mann>Loco Dawn Films, LLC> c/o Mann & Mann, Attorneys>316 Westchester Avenue>Port Chester, NY 10573>>Or fax to: 914-939-2162 (day or night).>>Please reply to this email to let me know to look out for your letter of >intent.>>Leslie Kent & Zane Schwenk: Can you help me out here and help spread the>word? I need to collect as many of these letters as I can. I already>have one from Liquid Force, but beyond that, it's all been 'my word is my>bond' type of thing. I need letters, including letters from you as well!>And Zane, can you help me get a letter from Mastercraft?>>Thanks everyone!>>-Monroe Mann>CEO, Loco Dawn Films, LLC>www.LocoDawn.com>646-764-1764>>>This message was sent by: Unstoppable Artists Business School, 316 >Westchester Ave, Port Chester, NY 10573>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home